- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,845 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,387 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,915 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,074 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,693 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,372 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,712 view(s)
All posts by Lise Provost
In Indonesia, the next presidential election is set to be held in 2014. While the current president is constitutionally barred from running for office a third consecutive time.
This vision of the USSR (visible at the entrance of the Exhibition of Moscow) is shared by many Russians who are unhappy with their current living conditions, and who tend to have a shorter memory than their democratic counterparts might like.
After the downfall of the Tsar Empire, Georgia gained her independence on May 26th, 1918 - a dream that lasted only three years, until Stalin’s homeland was again compelled to be part to the new USSR. President Mikhail Saakashvili