- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,839 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,059 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,385 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,912 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,055 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,687 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,371 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,711 view(s)
All posts by Zumrut Sonmez
In Istanbul to attend a number of international meetings, world-known American professor of international law Richard A. Falk discussed Turkey-Israel relations, Palestinian rights and the Mavi Marmara trial set to be held in Çağlayan Courthouse on 6 November.
In June, more than 2000 people were killed in sectarian violence in Arakan in which most victims were Muslims yet mainstream media outlets ignore the butchering.
A Turkish-funded orphanage and school under construction in the Banadir region will provide care and education for more than 1,200 Somali children, officials said.
Two surviving leaders of Turkey’s 1980 coup retired General and former President Kenan Evren and former Commander of the Air Force Tahsin Şahinkaya went on trial on Wednesday, 5th of April.
Fatma Neslişah Osmanoğlu, or Neslişah Sultan (Princess Neslisah), the eldest member of the Ottoman royal family, has passed away of a heart attack in İstanbul on Monday at the age of 91.