- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,840 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,385 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,913 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,056 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,689 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,371 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,711 view(s)
All posts by hamzamu
Much like the wolf who wears sheep’s clothing, the dictators of Northern Africa and the Middle East previously adopted a policy concealing their true nature while trying to increase their fortunes and control over the past few decades.
Russia, the system rather than the country (formerly the Soviet Union) has caused the most death, destruction, massacres to protestors in the history of humanity it is still going strong in its support for the brutal Arab dictatorships.
One may ask those who have seized control of Egypt what has triggered this new revolution? Well it's their actions or rather the lack of it that have brought Egyptians back to the streets of Tahrir, Cairo, Alexandria and more. And this time, they are there to stay.
The past few weeks have been quite eventful in Syria despite media apathy. Developments are happening 24/7 without any significant media coverage about who is doing what. Here's a look at who is doing what in Syria.