- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,840 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,385 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,913 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,056 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,689 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,371 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,711 view(s)
All posts by Hany Ghoraba
Evidently a lot of modern days Egyptians are unaware of that quote by the late Indian prime minister and respected politician. They continue in their path of division and bigotry towards each other neglecting their legacy of tolerance as a nation for all creeds and races and the melting pot in the Middle East.
Political observers have attributed the Egyptian revolution for many elements that includes economic burdens, lack of freedom of expression, absence of proper governance, political status quo and the bleak uncharted future that many Egyptians
Morsi’s regime has caused a path of destruction in Egypt which descended into unprecedented state of chaos that was hardly been witnessed in its modern history and here is in short a summary of his misdeeds
Legendary Adel Imam represented comedy at its purist form in the Egyptian cinema for over 40 years. Imam was not just a comedian but a drama actor who captured the hearts and minds of Egyptians as well the Arabs for decades.