- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,845 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,387 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,915 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,074 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,693 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,372 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,712 view(s)
All posts by Mohadesa Najumi
Events in Venezuela in recent weeks have been tumultuous to say the least. Questions like “Is he dead yet?” or “What happens to Venezuela if he dies?” have been propping up throughout the international community
"Dictatorship" and "regime" have become familiar part of the western lexicon when describing the Venezuelan government.
Tensions in Venezuela have been relatively high in recent weeks nearing the crucial election that will see opposition party leader, Henrique Capriles
The cost of keeping criminals in prison triumphs economically, the estimated figure for keeping someone in prison for a year being around $20-50,000 dollars. Essentially, a life in jail is cheaper than a life ended.
Democracy is a form of government in which the people either directly or indirectly take part in governing, however the term is also utilized as a measurement of how much influence a people have over their government.
People like small businesses; they find it harder to like businesses once they have grown beyond a certain size. This is because the banks that were deemed "too big to fail" ignited the global economic crisis, and in turn, cost the taxpayer a vast sum of money.
India is a cost effective and labour intensive economy with a strong manufacturing and export orientated industrial framework. The U.N has predicted a 7.7 per cent growth rate in 2012 which is relatively good bearing in mind the challenges currently pressing the global economy.