- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,844 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,385 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,914 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,064 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,691 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,372 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,712 view(s)
All posts by Tomas
As of July 1, new sanctions against Iran are taking effect, effectively banning crude oil imports from the EU, which accounts for some 18% of Iranian crude oil exports.
In a March, 2012 BBC interview, the Israeli deputy Prime Minister Dan Meridor stated that the prospect of a nuclear Iran “sends shivers of fear to all Arab countries”.