- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,835 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,056 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,385 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,911 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,040 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,677 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,370 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,710 view(s)
All posts by Norbert Rabai
Americans are addicted and in love with their TV, stars, food, football but in the first place: GUNS - with capital letters.
After the death of Pope John Paul II. , St. Peter's throne was occupied by Cardinal Ratzinger. A German priest, an ex-Hitlerjugend member.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea aka North Korea conducted a fresh nuclear test raising concerns over the future of the peninsula in the world.
Since 2010 the centre-right (sometimes far-right) FIDESZ-KDNP is in charge of Hungary. After two years of governing I can tell one thing: They are not going to win in 2014. If their reign will last that long. People are angry, and of course there's a reason behind everything. In brief: PM Viktor Orban.
Restore the UN borders, stop building settlements in Palestinian territory, share the city of Jerusalem between the two sides. I know, that it's a holy site for Israel, but it's also a holy site for Palestine.
As a liberal it was tough to pretend to be a radical racist to get an insight of the Hungarian far-right party, Jobbik. But I managed it. From 2011 I was a contact for the party and I helped to organize the web campaign.
As someone who works and lives in the 24/7 news, politics and diplomacy world I really hoped that Republican Presidential Candidate aka douchbag-in-chief will choose a 'sane' running mate fore Vice Presidential candidate.
Fall of 2012 is elections time in the United States of America. Will be an easy win for the Democrats because Romney is an unelectable nominee. But is it right?