- Bajaj Auto unveils new sports bike: Pulsar 200NS 50,845 view(s)
- homepage 23,071 view(s)
- Nicki Minaj’s video banned 14,060 view(s)
- After naked Harry, come Kate Middleton’s topless photos 12,387 view(s)
- Now Italian magazine publishes Kate’s topless snaps 11,915 view(s)
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show 11,213 view(s)
- Login 9,074 view(s)
- Ritesh-Genelia wedding, brings politics and bollywood together 8,693 view(s)
- No time for girlfriend: Niall Horan 7,372 view(s)
- Kristen Stewart apologises to Pattinson 5,712 view(s)
All posts by Yasin Ali
Mysterious are people; Mysterious are their ways; Hearts are forced to mend, Wandering in different maze.
When sky falls down and stars stops glittering, When face forgets to smile and tears makes its way When there’s a way that seems far far away When world seems to have turned its back on You O when was i alone when i found You in me ?
Indeed media is the reflection of your society! If ‘Kahan Ghar Ghar Ki’ and; ‘Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ was the most watched Indian soap opera in Pakistan with which people used to align themselves during prime times in early 2000
In 1947, Pakistan, a land which was carved out from Indian Subcontinent made a lot of promises of giving the better prospects and future to the people belonging to diverse cultural and religious values by none less than its own founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
To the outside world Pakistan in most cases is a country where bombs blasts are common, corruption is at peak, where people are not in habit of giving taxes, where minorities are running for their life, a country which may explode anytime having the tenacity to affect the whole world.
How different are the situations of Army Chief in India and Pakistan, how different are the public and media perceptions. A Pakistani ýouth looks at the Age Row controversy and tries to draw similarities with situation back home
A take on what the standoff between Army and government holds for Pakistan
With the success of a memorable show at Lahore, stakes were pretty high for PTI to live up to the expectation of the public at large who are already suffering from various issues of public interest such as Corruption, Electricity shortage, CNG shortage, Price Hikes, Un employment